Quad Planning Study
Parts of the Quad are nearly 60 years old and are in need of renovation and upgrade. RISD has hired the architectural firm of NADAAA to study the Quad block and make recommendations for future renovations and possible new construction. The Quad holds a special place in the hearts of many in the RISD community, and the study team wants to hear abut our collective experiences, hopes and dreams for the Quad’s next 60 years. They especially want to hear from students about their experiences living in and interacting with Quad-based resources (housing, dining, fitness center, health and counseling services, etc.).
Please let us know your thoughts!
- Jack Silva, VP Campus Services
- Annie Newman, Director Campus Planning
- Brian Goldberg, VP Strategic Initiatives
- Maggie Balch, Dean Student Affairs
- Kevin Forti, Director Residence Life
- Markus Berger, Faculty Representative
- Josh Peipock, Associate Director Residence Life
- Kyle Stuber, Area Coordinator – Quad
- Anthony Johnson, Assistant Dean Student Affairs
- Paul Mullen, Director Construction Planning & Management